Tuesday, September 29, 2009

dinsdag 29 september 2009

dinsdag 29 september 2009 Restless night. Up at 1:00. I can't manage to go back to sleep. Turn on BBC News. There's a lot going on in the world... as usual. Protests in Guinea. A typhoon threatens Vietnam. Saudi youths lashed after clash. I don't get why they had to do that. That report revved up my brain. It's no use to go back to sleep. Check e-mail. Mom sent me a photo of my pregnant neice. 22 WEEKS! Another family moment... I chat with Nana about 8 minutes. She says that she's worried about me flying into Akron-Canton instead of Cleveland Hopkins. "It's going to be ok," I assure her. And I tell her that I'll give her a big hug when I see her. Burrito for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Kaladi... to get something different... a short soy mocha. "Does it have 2 shots?" "Yes." Oh, boy! Let's see how the 2 shots of espresso works for me. Up Westlake to work. Buy my bus pass at Hutch Transportation. Walk along South Lake Union then back to Hutch Kids. 10 - Breaks for the Seahorse teachers. They're getting ready to go to the playground. After my break, I set up lunches for the Sea Otters. Things go pretty smoothly. They really need the extra help. 12 - Teresa's lunch. Stella seems a little clingy. She gets a back pack ride. Nolan's mom visits to feed him lunch. Piper sips on her bottle and dozes off to sleep. 1 - Pam's lunch. The Espresso is still working on me... I feel inspired to take Paxton and Harrison down to the Bike Room while the others nap. It works. 2 - Patty's lunch. I take the awake Sea Otters down to the Bike Room. We hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses. I like the Bike Room option. 3:15 - Streetcar to d'town. Walk down to Seattle Sneaker City.

I get two new pair of Chucks - $98.53 total. My choices of colors are not very exciting, but I like the Slate Gray and the Cool Blue. Walk up to my place. I get home before it rains. (Fall Storm Hits Northwest.) Lace up the gray pair. Love 'em!

I turn on Ron Reagan without really listening. Watch Rachel Maddow. Leftover burrito for dinner. Watch episode of Star Trek - The Next Generation - Disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment