Saturday, September 26, 2009

zaterdag 26 september 2009

zaterdag 26 september 2009 Up at 6:00. Toast and eggs for breakfast. Walk over to my place. I want to watch Come Undone - Presque Rien - on my computer. It's a sad and sexy movie. Mathieu (Jérémie Elkaïm), is spending his summer vacation at the sea before starting college in the fall to become an architect.
Then he meets Cedric at the beach (Stéphane Rideau, the object of gay desires in several films, including Les roseaux sauvages), who is attractive and obviously looking for a boyfriend.


Add Image


Mathieu gives his cat a bath. It's a cute little scene.

Back to #404. Play with computer. Watch Syfy, Comedy Central and CNN. Michael calls to say that they are on their way back. Pack up my stuff and head back to my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment