Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dinsdag 22 september 2009

dinsdag 22 september 2009 Up with alarm. Check out KOMO News. I get all the news I need from the weather report.

Well the summer of ’09 is drawing to a close, and what a summer it has been. Among the many records for heat and sunshine consider this: During the summer we normally have about 25 days at 80 degrees or above. This year we were above that mark 34 times! Interestingly fall is going to start out on a warm note as well. When it gets underway, we will probably be close to 80 degrees again.



KOMO Report - Seattle will soon be made for walking. Yay! They're thinking about the people who walk (for a change)! Rice and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Bath. Walk over to Kaladi for some coffee. There's a new cashier. She seems nice. Back up to my place. Listen to Stephanie Miller. Comedian Jeffrey Ross calls in at 8:30am Pacific to talk about his new book, “I Only Roast The Ones I Love: Busting Balls Without Burning Bridges.” Walk up to 9th & Westlake. Catch the streetcar. There's Alex and his mom. We chat for a little bit. Alex seems happy to see me. 10 to 10:45 - Extra help for the Sea Otters. They don't seem to need it, really. 10:45 - Pam's break. 11 - Teresa's lunch. I try to feed Nolan, but he doesn't seem hungry. Stella eats her lunch. Piper wakes up from her nap sad. 12 to 2 - Pam's observation meeting and lunch break. Her group naps. Ivy decides to play a while before she sleeps. 2 - Patty's lunch. There are a lots of diapers to do. Snack is a little late. Darnel brings it in. "Are you the Sea Otters?" he asks. "Yes, we are the mighty Sea Otters!" I tell him. It's chili. Oh, boy. This is going to be messy. 3 - Leave. Up to Whole Foods to get some dinner - Butter Chicken on fried rice and some spinach salad. At my place, I pick up some essentials in order to do cat-sitting at Michael's and Gregg's. The cats meow at me while I unpack. Oh! I find some Vikingfjord in the freezer. I mix it with Newman's own Limeade.


Nice and refreshing on a hot evening like this. It's 84°F at 5:00 on this first day of autumn. Play some Children Of Dune.

Max wants to watch with me.
Paul allows the conspiracies to play out to avoid even worse consequences. He is attacked with a nuclear weapon called a stone burner and blinded, but still manages to "see" by following his prescient visions. Paul's concubine Chani gives birth to his twin children and dies soon afterwards.

Leto smells the new grass of Dune. "The spice must flow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment