Sunday, September 13, 2009

zondag 13 september 2009

zondag 13 september 2009 Up at 8:10. I can sleep in sometimes. Check e-mail. Nothing. Play with YouTube. My favorites.

Ben Loka cracks me up with Sitcom Clichés... "She's having a baby... NOW!" And there's cute boy, Chris, with Where the &%*# is Chris!

Including my fetish of Speedos.

Hard boiled egg and toast for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some Butter Chicken, salad bar and mineral water. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk up Pike. There's Jeremiah! "Oh, hi, Jeremiah!" He's walking with The 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day series people. Yay! I visit Cal Anderson Park. Back down Pine to d'town. Admire the Joshua Green Building and The Cobb as well. I wish I could live in these downtown dwellings. A CITY IS A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO GET AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION. TO TASTE THE FOOD OF ANY COUNTRY. TO FIND NEW VOICES TO LISTEN TO AND FAMILIAR ONES TO LISTEN TO AGAIN. --- Margaret Mead. Up University Street. See cute boys wall-climbing in Freeway Park.

Hey, it's ok. I'm just Waiting For My Rocket to Come, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment