Saturday, September 19, 2009

zaterdag 19 september 2009

zaterdag 19 september 2009 Up at 7:01. Turn on Mind Over Matters. Listen to an interview with Mike McGinn - Candidate for Seattle Mayor - on the Community Forum. Also - Counterspin talks about Daniel Ellsberg - The Most Dangerous Man in America. That's how Henry Kissinger described whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, who famously leaked a top-secret study of the Vietnam War in 1971 to the NY Times and other news outlets. Leftover spaghetti and chili for breakfast. Bath. Down to Pine and 2nd. # 131 bus down to SODO FedEx to pick up my tickets to Ohio. It's a little drizzly. The clerk is quite nice. My mass transit karma is good today. A #106 bus comes right in time to take me back home. I call Ohio. Mom and dad sound good. Mom is happy that I'm going to visit. After the call, I walk a lot around Capitol Hill. It drizzles on and off. Listen to Wait, Wait! Wow! They have Kelly Slater - the greatest surfer in the world - on the show!

OOOOOOOOW! Champion Surfer - Kelly Slater - Plays 'Not My Job'


He gets one right! He's not a stereotypical surfer, dude. He smart and funny. Walk down to the library. Check out books - Lonely Planet Norway and DK Sweden. I guess that the Nordics are calling to me somehow.

"The Nordic influence was very strong over Seattle for a very long time."
Need to review Rachel Maddow. She's awesome! She calls on Value Voters. (Right-wing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment