Wednesday, September 16, 2009

woensdag 16 september 2009

woensdag 16 september 2009 My Trek Wars tape wakes me up. Episode - Errand Of Mercy. Kor and Kirk argue too much.

Switch to BBC News. Report - Bid To Kickstart Celtic Tiger. Toss and turn. Too hot. Too cold. Toast and beans for breakfast. Call Lisa to see about going to Ohio. She calls back while I bathe. Make reservations via Yahoo Travel. SEA to CAK - $277.34 using AirTran Airways. I'm excited. Walk up to Kaladi for coffee and a croissant. Back to my place for a little while. Walk up Westlake to work. There are a couple firetrucks at Westlake and Denny... blocking the streetcar. 10 - Breaks starting with Heather. She is taking care of the Seahorses on the playground. Pam is sitting outside on the deck with her group. Patty has her group on the playground with the Seahorses group. 11 - Teresa's lunch. All the kids are here. Nolan and Piper are napping. Stella just plays. I made a bottle of breast bottle for her. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Things are winding down for the Sea Otters. Patty gets her kids to sleep first. Caitlin and Tilia take their bottles, and I pat backs while they doze off. "That wasn't so hard," I told Patty. 1 - Pam's lunch. Grandma is visiting the twins. Ivy doesn't like her touching her. 2 - Patty's lunch. The kids hang out at the table - eating a little snack. They enjoy watching me build a block tower. Slowly but surely we head out to the playground. Rohan sees Patty and cries a little. 3 - Walk up to Whole Foods to get water, salsa, dip and pico beef. Drop off stuff at home. Talk a short walk over to Old Navy. Up Pine to watch the construction for the U-Link I-5 Underpass. Just miss the rain when I get home. Listen to Ron Reagan. He talks about "Contempt Of Cop" issues. Spaghetti and Pico beef for dinner. Watch some Hardball on MSNBC. Check out BBC's profile about Norway. Norway enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the world, in large part due to the discovery in the late 1960s of offshore oil and gas deposits. Nice for them. See > Map Of Norwegian Oil Fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment