Wednesday, September 23, 2009

woensdag 23 september 2009

woensdag 23 september 2009 Really early in the morning, I hear the garbage truck at 1020 University. CRASH! BOOM! it wakes me up. Oy! 3:31 - Turn on CNN News - The AM Fix. Lots of talk about President Obama's speech at the U.N. Report - At U.N., Obama Calls For New Era In World Relations. I almost fall back to sleep, bit I won't myself. Old pizza for breakfast. Bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller while watching The Weather Channel. Down to my place to burn a DVD. Maxine meows, "Don't leave me alone!" It takes 2 and a half hoursto burn it , but it works. Walk up to 9th and Westlake. Oh! There's Alex and his mom. Oh! There's Patty. 10 - Breaks starting with Renee. Hang out with the Moons & Stars on the big playground. Kyle tells me, "Come over here, Mike." Over to small playground to do Patty's and Pam's breaks. 11 - Heather is subbing for Teresa. It's her lunch break. Nolan is napping. He gets a diaper and a bottle when he wakes up. Stella pops in a little late today. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Five Sea Otters sleep. The rest of the day is quiet for me. 1 - Pam's twins sleep. 2 - The Trailblazers and Explorers rest. Nathaniel reads a lot of books. Walk up Terry to my place. Change my clothes. Up to Gregg's and Michael's to take care of the food and kitty litter. Watch Larry King's interview with Michael Moore. Then MSNBC News.

Finish off Butter chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Jarhead.

Finish Children Of Dune.

No comments:

Post a Comment