Wednesday, September 9, 2009

woensdag 9 september 2009

woensdag 9 september 2009 Up at 1:06. Whoa! That's early. A mosquito is buzzing around my head. Turn on BBC News. Report - First Gulf Metro System To Open. Dubai will eventually have the world's longest driverless train system with more than 43 miles of track. I get a laugh from the tennis report. Rafael Nadal was kissed by a fan.

Nadal said: "For me it wasn't a problem. The guy was really nice. He was a great fan. He said, I love you, and he kissed me." Fall back into a light sleep. Spaghetti carbonara and a little chicken chili for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She has lots of guests call in... and Hal Sparks in studio. Bath. Walk down to HomeStreet to deposit my B-day money. Over to Caffe Ladro for some coffee. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - Brakes starting with Toni. She's out on the playground with the Starfish. 11 - Teresa's lunch. Nolan and Stella are napping. The twins are sleeping, too. Next door, the Sea Otters are lunching together. It's a milestone event!

12 - Charmaine's lunch. Tilia is ok about me changing her diaper. Patty and I wrestle kinda with some of the kids to sleep. 1 - Pam's lunch. Ivy is sleeping and the twins are playing. We do some Earthquake Drills for fun. Later, I feed one twin and grandma feeds the other. 2 - Patty's break. Wyatt gets upset when she leaves, but I calm him down. After I change Alex, we go outside. Lots of fun on the playground with the Starfish. 3 - Walk up to Whole Foods to get some Pico beef and wine. Listen to The World on my way home. I like the story about Mike Bongiorno - the most popular TV host in Italy... with his trademark greeting: Allegria! ("Cheers!"). He died yesterday. Drop off stuff at home. Quick snack. Walk up to Westlake and catch the streetcar to South Lake Union Park. Stop, sit and listen to Omaba's speech before Congress about health care reform. Rep. Wilson (R-SC) Shouts, 'You Lie' To Obama. I though he said, "F - YOU!"

Over to the Arnold Bldg. for our Food Handler, Pesticide and Medication re-education. Mike Sheehan gives us a ride home. Thanks, Mike. Take a short bath. Listen to coverage of Obama's speech on BBC News. It's hard to believe that it's 4:05am Thursday (BST). They spend quite a bit of time on the speech and with interviews and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment