Wednesday, September 2, 2009

woensdag 2 september 2009

woensdag 2 september 2009 Sleep through the alarm. Up at 6:15. Turn on Hal Sparks. Don't really listen today. Sorry, Hal. Rice and two fried eggs for breakfast. Chat with Lisa for a while to catch up with the family. I vent a little about things about work. Walk up Westlake to work. I see only 7 Summer Campers going to the Seattle Center. 10 - Planning time for Elaine. Hang out with 5 Starfish on the playground. 11 - Teresa's lunch. Piper and Stella are napping. Lots of attention for Nolan. He takes a whole 8 oz. bottle. 12 - Toni's lunch. I'm upstairs with the Wildflowers' lunch time. Melody wants me to tell stories of my childhood. Justin is wearing a Bulldog's t-shirt.

I ask him, "Did you go to Boston University?" "Yes." A plain and simple response. Jake talks about Mr. Nobody. I have a feeling that he's talking about a Lost In Space episode. I have a 20-minute break. I use the extra time to visit the Thai Food Truck. I get some Phad Bai Kaprao with rice... stir fried green bean, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms in a sweet basil sauce with chicken. Yummy! 1 - Charmaine goes home. Evanan is taking a huge nap. I feed Caitlin some lunch. 2 - Patty's lunch. Rohan, Alex and Wyatt go out to the playground... Patty helps with the transition. I see Mike Sheehan. We chat about HK politics. I need to admit that I am experiencing some Schadenfeude. Nancy has given me some grief during the years. Now, she seems to be getting some grief. After 40 minutes outside, I take the boys inside to do some diapers. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. A huge group of kids get on. I wonder if they're from Bright Horizons. Walk home. Change my clothes. Walk down to Pike Market to get a Mega. Back to my place. Play My Friend, Mr. Nobody. Penny befriends a lonely echo voice she calls 'Mr. Nobody.'

Poor, Penny. So misunderstood. So lonely.

Judy is getting a new hairdo. Penny is trying to explain her experience at the cave.

Doctor Smith gets very crazy with greed when he discovers 'native carbon.'

Cosmic energy and anti-matter evolves into a galaxy. "Good-bye, Penny."

Phad Bai Kaprao for dinner. Watch MSNBC News. Rachel Maddow digs into Tom Ridge. Way to go, Rachel!

1 comment:

  1. Love that LIS Episode ! So they even packed that monster of a hairdoo machine for the flight ! Doo-larious !

    ReplyDelete