Sunday, September 20, 2009

zondag 20 september 2009

zondag 20 september 2009 Up at 8:00. Wow! I know how how to sleep in! Play an old Matt Dillon movie - Tex.

Matt takes on his original "troubled youth" role. I can't seem to access the internet this morning. Listen to the Vinyl Cafe. I wander over to the library. Connection good! Check e-mail. Stuart McLean talks about his visit to Québec City. J'adore la ville de Québec. Stuart's French is awful... And he grew up in Montréal. Listen to Marketplace. Report - Clues To Cleveland's Foreclosure Crisis. They talk about North Collinwood. It makes me Google Jim Polzner. We have a nice chat. Up to Gregg's and Michael's. They ordered some pizza. Nice to pet the cats. Baron drops by, and we drive down to the Moore to see Pet Shop Boys.

The show is about an hour late, but it's worth the wait. I love their use of boxes and colors.


The guys drop me off at home. Play some Fireball XL5 episodes. It takes a while to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment