Tuesday, May 4, 2010

dinsdag 4 mei 2010

dinsdag 4 mei 2010 Up at 12:54. Turn on France 24. Another ash cloud from Iceland? Back to sleep. A nightmare wakes me up. Get up to watch a France 24 report - Shanghai: Capitol Of Excess. They have a Meglev train.

Burrito for breakfast. Shower. Switch to Stephanie Miller. She met The Naked Cowboy Of Times Square.

How exciting for you, Steph! She also crashed into a light pole while ogling him. The Naked Cowboy has a wiki page. Check out... Naked Cowboy. They talk about the arrest of Faisal Shahzad, a suspect of the car bomb scare in Times Square. Because of Shahzad, they get very silly, and the show is absorbed by the Shazam! blob.

Short walk to the library to drop off a book. Back to my place. Make my own coffee. I'm hungry. Walk up to Whole Foods for a second breakfast - $3.77 - eggs, sausage and hash browns. Streetcar to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Elaine. Renee covers for Anne. Seven Starfish get ready for dance class. Renee takes her break while Kathy and I take the group to the playground. Up to dance class, I sit by the wall while Karen and the kids do their thing. Back to the classroom, Renee does Stand-up diapers. I sing Ol' McDonald with zoo animals. They seem to like it. 12 - Elaine's lunch. I stay with the Starfish for lunchtime and nap time. 1 - Kenn is subbing for Charmaine. It's his lunch break. 2 - Toni is subbing for Patty's. It's her lunch break. Edie seems to be uncomfortable. I'm told that she has a diaper rash. Poor girl. It hurts her so much that she wakes up crying. I take her and the kids who wake up to the Bike Room. Evanan really wants a bike, but... "It's a noisy toy." 3 - Upstairs to say good-bye to Celeste. My heart sinks. She gives me a hug, but I'm self-conscious... "But I'm so stinky." Up to Whole Foods to get some soda, chicken and salad bar. Back to my place. Turn on The World... and France 24. Europe seems to be in a lot of economic and political turmoil. Demonstrators stormed the Athens Acropolis on Tuesday and civil servants launched a walkout ahead of a general strike against massive austerity spending cuts.

Eurozone stocks tumble. The blue chips also tumble on Wall Street. Finish off my chicken burrito for dinner. Watch movie - 2012. I doze off in the middle of the movie. The fire alarm goes off at 10:30. I put my clothes on... and I go right back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment