Thursday, May 27, 2010

donderdag 27 mei 2010

donderdag 27 mei 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A caller - "Right-wing Jerry" from Chicago - tells Steph about how his gay sister committed suicide. They talk about a nationwide, 24-hour suicide prevention number - The Trevor Project.

It's sad... Because of the unfortunate stigma that still exists in the United States around homosexuality, youth tend to hold back their feelings, don't disclose, live in denial or shame. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Shower. Streetcar to work. There's only one person from NAEYC at Hutch Kids to "assess" us. I'm assigned to clean the Downstairs Storage. No way. I spend only 45 minutes in there. Then I hang out with the 5 Sea Otters on the playground. The Dolphins come out later. Inside, we eat lunch together. I read books to the kids before they go down for naps. 1 - Erin's lunch. Head upstairs for Wildflowers nap time. The kids are reading books before the light go out. Here's an interesting book Anh's Anger.

2 - Patty's lunch. The Sea Otters sleep. Walk up to B'way after work. Bump into Joe T. We hug. Back to my place. I discover some welts - like insect bites - on the legs, arms and my stomach. "What the hell?" Turn on France 24. The iPad Goes On Sale In France Tomorrow. They interview Katie Melua about her new album in the Culture Report. I like the hunks in your video, Katie.

Switch to MSNBC. BP Resumes 'Top Kill' Effort To Stop Leak. Wow, wow, wow. Pasta and hard boiled egg for dinner. Play movie - Running With Scissors - again. I like when the actor Joseph Cross faces the author Augusten Burroughs when the credits roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment