Monday, May 3, 2010

maandag 3 mei 2010

maandag 3 mei 2010 Up at 3:10. Report - BP Vows To Clean Up US Oil Slick. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She survived the Times Square bombing. She talks with the Rude Pundit. He posts The Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Will Wreck Your Pathetic Ideology. This is NOT Barack Obama's Katrina. Rice and chicken for breakfast. Walk up to Kaladi for some coffee. Walk around First Hill. I see Gregg walking ahead of me. Check up on Chad Allen. He's such a hot and talented actor.



Shower. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some Mexican Zaragoza Select. Walk up Terry to work. 10 to 11 - Breaks for Jessica H., Lonnie, Olivia and Jessica M. I join the Trailblazers and Explorers for circle time. Nate notices my t-shirt. "That's Hammerhead."

Jessica is upset. It's an emergency. She's gone. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Celeste helps out with me and the 8 Sea Otters. Misti re-organizes the schedule. 12 - Pam's lunch. I sit and eat my lunch with the 6 Dolphins. Lunch mess, diapers and naps. 1 - Teresa's lunch. Piper wakes up early. Just a 25-minute lunch. She watches me fold a lot of laundry. She plays with her baby doll. Sarah takes over for Patty's schedule. She's smokes? I give her a 30-minute lunch. Then I play with the babies on the playground. Walk d'town. Get a Monday Mondo Burrito. Short walk around d'town. Up Union to my place. Drop off stuff. Watch MSNBC News. Watch episode of the Outer Limits - Wolf 359. The people in this film drink a lot of martinis. The fact that the episode is set in a home laboratory, in the middle of the desert, makes this worldly behavior seem even odder.

Opening narration: Outward stretches the quest for truth. Stars without end. Timeless infinities. A billion, billion galaxies. Man's imagination reaches out and out, while betimes the farthest reaches of knowledge are found in the smallest places... Rice and chicken again for dinner. Watch movie - The Last Starfighter.







No comments:

Post a Comment