Monday, May 17, 2010

maandag 17 mei 2010

maandag 17 mei 2010 Hoorah! It's syttende mai! I get the day off. Up at 4:49. Turn on France 24. I doze in and out of sleep listening to the news. Report - Russian Navy Stays In Ukraine. The topic for focus is Ukraine - Russia: Friends Or Foes? The Euro is still tumbling due to economic tensions. A 4-year low. Analysis - Euro Fall Could Widen Split Between Eurozone Countries. Annie Chun's Kung Pao Noodles for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about the AIDS Walk New York as she and Hal and her dogs take the walk.

Steph and company get into the BP - British Petroleum. Yes, the British have finally answered the Boston Tea Party with the Gulf (Texas) Tea Spill. I can't believe that Brit Hume scoffs at this severe environmental problem. "Where's the oil?" Take a nice leisurely long shower. Take my coins to the Coinstar at the QFC - $14.86. Get some eggs, Silk, orange juice and Tony's Coffee - Songbird Blend.

Drop off stuff at my place. Down to University Street Station to catch a #41 to Northgate. Shop at Target for a new watch. Shop at Best Ripoff... I mean Best Buy to get some batteries and headphones. My gift cards don't work... cards sent from loved-ones in Ohio seem to be invalid. I pay for these items myself. 12:04 #41 bus back to my place. Play a podcast of Weekday - Living D'town. I live d'town... I can relate to these peoples' experiences. The show helps me appreciate my life here. That's what I love about living in D'town Seattle... Life is dense and rich. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. It's a mostly cloudy day. It's warm, though... upper 60's. Warm enough for a basketball play to take his shirt off.

Happy Norwegian Independence Day - syttende mai. Den saganatt som senker drømmer på vår jord. Send dreams to our earth. Down Pike to my place. Play The World. Mondo burrito for dinner. Play movie - Children Of Dune, Part One. Leto is Paul's "pre-born" son. They both understand each other... "We go forward. We go back." Paul knows that he has meddled with the future... of all possible futures.
Leto (James McAvoy) keeps appearing to Paul - haunting him - in prescient visions.

Paul seems to deny it, but there are two children - Leto II and Ghanima.

No comments:

Post a Comment