Friday, May 14, 2010

vrijdag 14 mei 2010

vrijdag 14 mei 2010 Up with alarm. A bowl of Life for breakfast.

Turn on CNN. Report - Three Held In Times Square Probe Face Immigration Charges. Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Hey, Jeremiah. Take my coffee on a walk around First Hill. I like First Hill.

View Larger Map
TBS is playing Saved By The Bell, The College Years. "Teacher's Pet" is quite provocative. Kelly falls in love with Prof. Lasky - played by Patrick Fabian. Kelly... I don't blame you. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11:15 - Kitchen help. Scrubbing egg is a drag. 11:15 to 12:30 - Lunch and mat set-up for Dolphins and Sea Otters. Up to Wildflowers for a few minutes to set up some mats. I admire Justin's Mister Potato Head Storm Trooper.

12:30 to 1:30 - Extra help for the 9 Rainforest Kids. Lunch time is winding down. The kids are getting ready for nap time. They fall asleep fast. It's Friday. I'm tired, too. 1:30 to 2 - Lonnie's lunch. I'm with the Moons & Stars. I'm rubbing Hugo's back. He's not sleepy. His mat in next to the Extreme Bugs poster. That would keep me awake.

There's also a picture of a Bullet Ant... named on account of its powerful and potent sting, which is said to be as painful as being shot with a bullet. Yikes. 2 - Patty's lunch. Only 5 Sea Otters. They sleep for nap time. Alex wakes up and we read the Things That Move book. He seems focused on the donkey. "Hee haw." Walk to my place. Change clothes and pick up movies. Up to #404. The sun is beaming into the apartment. Turn on MSNBC. Coconut rice and butter chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Star Trek.

I love Chris Pine.

No comments:

Post a Comment