Wednesday, May 26, 2010

woensdag 26 mei 2010 Up at 4:25. Turn on France 24. Business report - EU Commission Wants Bank Levy To Pay For Future Crises. Europeans seem to be getting very nervous about the potential collapse of the Euro. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's a little rainy this morning. Coffee at Kaladi. Jeremiah and Luka are a little busy. Walk up Westlake to work. I get to do some breaks. I'm upstairs and downstairs and inside and ourside.
The Starfish are playing this silly game of pushing this aluminum rack around the deck. I think that they're getting a cheap thrill of feeling the vibrations through it.

The Trailblazers are making paper wings to become butterflies and birds. Nice project to do on a rainy day.

The Rainforest Kids have an interesting dramatic play area where the kids can pretend to be firefighters. Ingenious use of materials. Tubes and blue streamers.

Close up of a Sea Otter. She wants me to take her picture. "Please?"

I'm extra for a little while. I join the Sea Otters and Dolphins in the Bike Room. Patty sets up lunches. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Only 5 Sea Otters. We eat together. A mom comes to visit and she reads books with the group. I clean up the lunch mess while Patty does diapers. 1 - Teresa's lunch. Over to Dolphins for their nap time. There's laundry to fold. 2 - Patty's lunch. It's quiet while the Sea Otters sleep. I leave a little early. Turn on The World while walking up to Whole Foods. Interesting report about Antanas Mockus - running for president of Colombia. He's rather popular and unusual.

Get some sardines, hot sauce, Silk and pasta salad at Whole Foods. Drop off stuff at home. Turn on France 24. I love the Culture Report and the interview with Joe Sumner - the lead singer of Fiction Plane. Wow! He's the son of Sting, too. Report - British Rock Band Fiction Plane.

Switch to MSNBC. I'm with Keith Olbermann... I have cautious optimism about the Top Kill. He has live feed of the procedure. Yeah. You just need to dump something heavy on this. Play an episode of The Simpsons - Moe Letter Blues. Potatoes O'Brian and stir fried beef for dinner. Watch movie - Running With Scissors. Don't make me cry. (I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment