Friday, May 28, 2010

vrijdag 28 mei 2010

vrijdag 28 mei 2010 Up at 2:06. Turn on BBC News. There's a lot on Outlook. They talk about the experience of two single mothers in Italy living in a traditionally Catholic country. Fall back to sleep. Alarm wakes me. Check out the news in The Huffington Post. The front page brings up an interesting subject to ponder.



Switch to Stephanie Miller. She's back in Los Angeles. Is she going Homo-Coastal? John Fugelsang contibutes to the show from NYC. Steph tells him not to play with her box. I like playing with her box. It's fun. You can play with it, too.

They talk about recent comments from America's Survival. They don't seem to like Gays in the military... They'll poison the blood. Huh? Keith Olbermann discussed "these groups of idiots" with Dan Savage last night on his show.


Let's keep an eye on the American Family Association, too. Rice and h-b egg for breakfast. Shower. Take my own coffee for a walk around First Hill. It's a little rainy this morning. KOMO Weather is talking about a Super Convergence Zone. Back to my place. Pack my lunch. Walk up to 9th and Westlake. It's getting too wet, so I catch the streetcar to work. 10 to 11 - Teresa meets with Earnestine. I change diapers while Pam does a little art project with the 5 Dolphins. Then, we clean up and head down to the Bike Room. 11 to 12 - I get an early start with the lunch and mat prep. 12 - Pam's lunch. Cristin covers for Teresa. It's nice to have low numbers. It's a very mellow transition from lunch time to nap time. 1 to 3 - I piggy-back lunch breaks for Erin and Tanya for Pam while she gets acquainted with her new kids in the Infant Room. But it's still Nap Time, and I relax and read the Food Magazine. OMG! Justine Timberlake sponsors Southern Hospitality BBQ for it Bourbon Favored Pecon Pie.


3 - When I leave, Charmaine says, "Go ahead and take the rest of the month off!" "Thanks, Charmaine." It's true. The next day of work is June 1st. Walk up Terry Ave. to my place. I play my podcast of The World. Man! They talk about that terrible war in Afghanistan. Report - The War In Afghanistan. Imagine you are a soldier stationed at the United States Military Korengal Outpost, the most dangerous military location in Afghanistan. Every day your platoon takes heavy fire. You could be shot at any moment. What effect does combat have on the human psyche? What good can come of war? Read WAR. It's What We Value, right? Tunafish salad sandwich for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment