Wednesday, May 19, 2010

woensdag 19 mei 2010

woensdag 19 mei 2010 Up at 4:07. Turn on France 24. Things are going crazy in Thailand. Report - Army Smashes Red Shirts. Bangkok is in flames.

It's amazing to see smoke rising from the shining skyscrapers. Greek omelet for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks is streaming.

Steph talks about an article in Think Progress - Texas Teacher Singles Out Latino Student. Yep, this cwazy hate is spreading. Luke warm bath. Streetcar to work. It seems like a nice day. 10 to 10:30 - Set up mats for the Trailblazers and Explorers. Wow! Circle time sounds quite loud. Erin does her best. 10:30 to 11 - Breaks for Erin and Tanja. The kids do their "jobs." Then we head out to the big playground. Plastic baseball bats become light sabers.

Calum is wearing an Ohio State shirt. Go Buckeyes!

11 - Lunch break for Margot. Ten Rainforest kids gallop on the deck with Andy. We go up to the classroom where Andy reads 10 books... 3 minutes per book. I forgot that Andy is a speed reader. I'm extra for lunch time. I eat my Kashi Lemongrass Coconut Chicken with the kids. 12:30 to 1:30 - Andy's lunch. I do the diapers while Margot cleans up the lunch mess. The kids go down for naps. Finally, quiet time. 1:30 to 2 - Renee's lunch. Six Dolphins sleep. One is abstaining from sleep. 2 - Toni's lunch. I see the weather has taken a turn. Some Seahorses wake up at 2:30. I take them to the Bike Room. It's raining pretty good. Streetcar to d'town. I have no umbrella, and I'm getting soaked. This is real weather.

I'm going to stay inside. Watch France 24. Wow! German Chancellor Angela Merkel today says that “the euro is in danger” and the euro spirals downwards. Euro Crisis! Alarm bells! Watch stuff about the Cannes Film Festival 2010. R U There? looks interesting.

Watch Hardball... Which party took the bigger hit in the primaries? Fried chicken and rice for dinner. Then Star Trek - The Changeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment