Tuesday, August 23, 2011

dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

dinsdag 23 augustus 2011 Up at 3:49. Turn on France 24. They wonder: Where is Muammar Gaddafi? Saif al-Islam, Gaddafi's son, makes a surreal appearance at a Tripoli hotel where foreign journalists are staying. This throws the situation in the capital into confusion. Report - Gaddafi's Son Vows To Fight On.
Saif Al-Islam greets supporters in Tripoli. Couscous and tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's wearing her Liberal Tee.
Switch to Hardball - Steve Kornacki Talks Huntsman, GOP Race On Hardball. "Call Me Crazy" (?) Steve Kornacki writes about The Insanity Of Running As A Sane GOP Candidate. I like Ron Reagan as guest host. I wonder if he'll take the 3 o'clock slot at MSNBC. Wander around d'town. It's official Borders in Seattle is closing. Giant poster declare 70% Savings. Zig zag through the Denny Triangle up to work. I'm extra for the Seahorses. They have a paint project going. It's nice to be extra when there's a paint project. Anne does a short circle time before going outside. I cover for the Bookmobile, too. Set up lunches for the Starfish. 12 - Anne's lunch. I hang out with 6 Seahorses. 1 - Up to Trailblazers for Jessica's lunch. 100% nappers! Nice quiet hour. But I believe I'm listening to Tool's Sober in the nap time music. I am just a worthless liar. / I am just an imbecile. / I will only complicate you.
2 - Back down to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. One is awake already. Olivia is working with tissue paper in a gift-wrapping project. Lots of Seahorses are awake, too. Busy time. Turn on The World and listen to the latest news from Libya. Report - Rebels Capture Gaddafi’s Compound. It is unclear what happened to Gaddafi and his family. Wow. This looks like a compound. A compound has high walls and multiple uses....it was fortified. It had defense structures. It was an arms storage facility as well. So, it is a compound. It's called Bab al-Azizia. Impressive.
Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Get some eggs, cod, rice and SCB. #255 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff. Turn on KOMO News. I guess that there was an earthquake while the Mariners were in Cleveland. Report - Earthquake Felt During Indians Game. I called Lisa to ask her about affects of the earthquake. She didn't feel it. Watch Nightly News about Libya and Hurricane Irene and the Earthquake. Watch Star Trek - The Conscience of the King.
And this ship. All this power. Surging and throbbing, yet under control. Are you like that, captain?
- Lenore to Kirk, in the observation deck

No comments:

Post a Comment