Monday, August 8, 2011

maandag 8 augustus 2011

maandag 8 augustus 2011 Up at 2:02. Turn on France 24. Markets around the world and rather nervous. All of them are down 2% following an unprecedented downgrade of the US government's credit by Standard & Poor’s and growing worries over the eurozone debt crisis. Switch to DW-TV. Oops. Comcast conks out before Talking Germany. Disappointment. Rice noodles and egg for breakfast. Shower. Up to Kaladi for some Wi-Fi and some of Jeremiah's delicious coffee. Back to my place. Happy! I'm connected again. Watch Tomorrow Today.

I believe that the Lindau Conference was back in June, but Bill Gates was there. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - I'm extra for the Seahorses. They have a paint party. Lots of blue plaint on news print. Then we go outside. 11 - Cristin's lunch. Seven Starfish play with the new dirt. Olivia and I take the kids inside early. They're tired and hungry. 12 - Anne's lunch. The Seahorses eat lunch. I brought a hummus sandwich. 1 - Mr. O leaves early. The 6 Seahorses sleep. Nice quiet hour. 2 - Olivia's lunch. The Seahorses are fast asleep. One wakes up early, but she wants to rest on her mat. Before I leave, all of a sudden, they're all awake. Walk up Capitol Hill to Cal Anderson Park. Sit a little while to rest. Here's my new Kaladi cap.
Up to 12th Avenue. Hey! August 14th is The 12th Avenue Neighborhood Festival. Sounds like fun. Down University to my place. I'm not up to watching the news. Maybe later. Instead, I watch Voyager - Hunters. Brace, yourself, Mike. We're going to Hardball. GeeZ! The Dow Plunges 635 Points. And what is Obama going to do about it?
Instead, consider this... The Worst The Economy, The Less Likely The Congress Will Do Anything About It. Watch more MSNBC. Spicy chili on rice for dinner. Revert to Star Trek DS9 - Indiscretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment