Wednesday, August 10, 2011

woensdag 10 augustus 2011

woensdag 10 augustus 2011 Up with alarm. Watch a little KOMO News. I guess that they're still rioting in Britain. Report - Police Calm London, But Riots Flare Across UK. Wikipedia even has a post about it now - 2011 England Riots. I like the new time lapse video they show of Mount Rainier.

I love how the Milky Way hovers over the mountain as the clouds move out of the valley below. Thank you, Don Jensen. Trader Joe's Country Potatoes and a fried egg for breakfast. There's no hot water for my shower. Watch a crazy little movie - Interzone. It's a schlocky Mad Max rip off. Walk up Westlake to work. A little break for Leisha. Only 4 Sea Otters. Up to Moons & Stars to help out. These kids really test their teachers. We eventually organize them enough to get them outside. I head upstairs to set up their lunches. Down to Seahorses for Anne's lunch break. The kids are really interested in the pasta primavera. "Let me see!" Toni's lunch. I cut up scraps for a collage project. Over to Starfish. There's no peace. Someone wakes up crying and crying... The crying wakes up 4 others. We sit down early for snack. They love the sweet potato fries. They practically shout "BYE, MIKE!" when I leave. Walk up to the Westlake Hub. This kid comes wants directions to the McDonald's on Pike. He's cute but a little weird. #550 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Pick up some SCB, rice, Tuna Poki and veggies. #594 back to Union. Drop off this load at my place. Play podcast of The World. I listen to some emotional and direct comments from a British woman... “This is war right now on our streets, this is war for our young people,” Ohoru said. “Give us a tomorrow! Give the kids a tomorrow. There is no tomorrow. You have all get a slice of the cake; you have all got good jobs. These kids will never set foot in a college or university with half of their mothers on benefits. Report - UK Riots Rage On. Change of pace... Watch MST3K - Warrior Of The Lost World. (Just to follow up on my morning movie.)

Pesto pasta salad and a little tuna poki for dinner. Watch Harball. Check out the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2011. Yay for Tom Green! I wonder how Hal Sparks is doing there. He's making jokes of the future 'today' in Evolution Overdrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment