Thursday, August 11, 2011

donderdag 11 augustus 2011

donderdag 11 augustus 2011 Up with alarm. Sorry to hear Gavin DeGraw Attacked In New York. Sad news. He's a great talent.

DeGraw tweeted Tuesday that he didn't remember much of Sunday's beating. Pasta salad and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about Perry, Prayer, Politics And The Presidency. David Bender thinks that he'll take the Iowa straw poll.
Watch 45 minutes of Romeo Must Die. They've got the guns. They've got the posse. Walk up Westlake to work. I cover for Anne's planning time. Cindy covers for Toni's P-T. Cindy has a caffeine-induced inspiration for an art project - ice cream sundaes made out of cardboard egg cartons, cotton balls, alphabet chips and brown paint.
I don't think that the Seahorses have ever used glue before, so I got a little messy. Toni stays to be the third person for this experience. I don't think we'll be able to go outside, but we do. It's a really nice day. I take a few inside for diapers and lunch prep. I feel relieved when Toni comes back at lunch time. Nice to settle down. The kids go down for naps. Quiet time. Mr. A goes right to sleep. Over to Starfish for the last hour. When Cristin goes on her lunch break, Sam cries and wakes everyone (almost everyone) awake. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. #15 bus to d'town. Change clothes at my place. It's such a pretty afternoon. I need another walk. Up Union to 12th Avenue. People are enjoying cocktails in the open air bar. It's Auto Battery.
Back down Pike to my place. Funny. I'm not at all interested in the Republican Debate In Iowa. Finish Romeo Must Die. I like the use of the X-RAY in the violent scenes. Heavy emphasis on explosions and machine guns. Rice and tuna for dinner. Watch Empires: The Greeks - Crucible Of Civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment