Wednesday, August 17, 2011

woensdag 17 augustus 2011

woensdag 17 augustus 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Comedian Carol Leifer - author of When You Lie About Your Age, The Terrorists Win - is guest host today. She's funny. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. I love Jonas Quinn in Stargate SG-1. I'm watching the sixth season because of him.
Watch a couple episodes of Stargate SG-1: Revelations and Redemption, Part 1. Turn on KUOW to listen to Weekday - Life List Travel In The Northwest. Shi Shi Beach sounds nice.
Streetcar to work. Man! It is packed with people. I get a lot of time with the playground. Breaks for the Sea Otter teachers. The sunshine seems a little intense for me. I'm outside with the Moons & Stars, too. 12 - Anne's lunch. Hang out with the 7 Seahorses. They're serious eaters today. The girls seem to be goofy at nap time. The boys conk out fast for a change. Over to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. The 6 kids sleep a while. When I leave work, I turn on The World. I like the story about Gary McNair - Money To Shred At Fringe Festival. He really tests the attitudes of people about money. Conceived in the wake of the financial crisis, while McNair was an associate artist of the National Theatre of Scotland, the show seeks to critique money as a belief system.
Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Change clothes. Walk up to Harvard Market QFC. Admire the tattoos on the back of a guy ahead of me. (I wish that I had taken a photo of him.) Get some groceries - sushi, potatoes and red beans. Watch some KOMO News. Sad about the vote on the referendum. Report - Seattle Voters Say Yes To Building Deep-Bore Tunnel.
Sushi for dinner. Watch Stargate SG-1: Descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment