Friday, August 26, 2011

vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

vrijdag 26 augustus 2011 Up at 12:58. Turn on DW-TV. Report - The Search Continues For Muammar Gaddafi. I fall back to sleep after the news. Then the alarm wakes me up. Toast and a fried egg for breakfast. Watch some KOMO News. Cover Hurricane Irene. The weather in Seattle couldn't be more different. Clear skies this morning. See from the KOMO Cam.
Lots of worried people in New York City about the storm surge. The mayor will close the subway system. Citizens are trying to prepare. WNBC - Channel 4 shows a graph of the Spaghetti Lines of the hurricane's path.
I love Newsy News. Astronomers Discover A Diamond Planet.
Walk through the convention center to 8th. Wow! So many people wanting to get in for Penny Arcade Expo. This could be an interesting weekend.
Walk up Westlake to work. The Seahorses are getting ready for their first field trip. The parents want to help, too. I'm not going with them. Have fun, kids.
10 - Charmaine get an hour of planning time. Kyle covers for Patty's time. We take the 4 Dolphins out to the playground. It's getting warm, so I mist the kids with the water bottle. They love it. 11 - Cristin's lunch. The 8 Starfish hang out on the playground. Olivia and I take the kids inside. Sharon does lunch prep and gives me a break. 12 - Anne's lunch. I eat my pizza my the kids. There's pizza up in the staff lounge. Nice treat. The Seahorse seem a little hyper, but they conk out for nap time. 1 - Toni's lunch. Nice quiet hour. 2 - Olivia's lunch. The Starfish are starting to wake up. Cristin gets out the purple play-doh. Streetcar to d'town. Walk through 5th Avenue corridor up Union Square to my place. There are 60,000 attending the PAX. Major impact on my neighborhood. There are people everywhere. Are these guys buzzing on 5 Hour or what?

Spicy red bean chili for dinner. Watch movie - Millenium. Check out Irene.

No comments:

Post a Comment