Wednesday, August 24, 2011

woensdag 24 augustus 2011


hair woensdag 24 augustus 2011 Up with alarm. Hash browns and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Ian Millhiser about how Just One Week Into His Campaign, Rick Perry Disavows His Nine-Month-Old Book - Fed Up!.
Watch the 75-minute 1954 USA science fiction film, consisting of three consecutive episodes of the TV series "Rocky Jones, Space Ranger"MST3K - Crash Of The Moons. Actually, they start with a clip from General Hospital with Roy Thinnes. Whew!
Walk up to Denny and through Cascade to work. I spend most of the day with the Seahorses. I cover for Anne's planning time. Sharon is subbing for Toni. We have a little free play. Then the kids paint the walls outside with water. When the Starfish come out on the deck, they take the paint brushes. We have our playground time. I take a couple inside for diapers and lunch prep. Kenn is doing lunch prep for the Starfish. He tells me about a cool radio station in New York City - WFUV 90.7 FM. I need to check it out. Lunch and nap time are easy-going. I do a lunch break for Charmaine. The Dolphins are waking up. One-by-one, Patty and I feed them lunch. We talk about the new Bright Horizons at 1275 Mercer. We both agree that it looks rather tacky from the outside. Is it really open? My last hour is with the Seahorses. When the kids wake up, we play with the colored pencils. I color with them. I tell them that I'm going to show my picture with my mommy... and I will. Ta-dah!
Walk up Belmont to Rudy's. After all this time, I get a buzz cut. I need to wait 15 minutes until it's my turn. The shop is a little busy. Back to my place, I play podcast of The World. "We say publicly to Glenn Beck, 'Please stay out of our business.'" Yes, please. And No, thank you. Report - Glenn Beck’s ‘Restore Courage’ Rally in Jerusalem. Short walk around First Hill. I use the shady tree-lined avenues. Hi, Frye! Seattle's iconic Sorrento Hotel hosts a Block Party in the hotel's courtyard. I feel a little under-dressed wearing only a tank-top. What are you serving, Sorrento? Some chilled ones on this hot day? It's 82° but it's comfortable with a little breeze.
I feel sorry for Texas after hearing this NPR story - Austin Plagued By Record Heat Waved. In honor of the people dealing with the long, hot summer... I will watch The Long Hot Summer with Ben Quick, Roy Thinnes. He's kinda cute.
He's pretty much shirtless through this episode. I didn't know that Roy Thinnes was such a TV stud. OK. Rice and stir-fried eggplant for dinner. Watch Hardball - How Did They Know?

No comments:

Post a Comment