Monday, August 15, 2011

maandag 15 augustus 2011

maandag 15 augustus 2011 Toss and turn most of the night. My nose is stuffed up. Turn on France 24. Watch the interview with Paul Jorion, Anthropologist. He sounds pretty convinced that we're going to have another recession soon.

Beans on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about her appearance on CNN and the Iowa Straw Poll. Look what I found.
Obama Derangement Syndrome PSA by Mike In Raleigh
Watch movie - Monsters. Walk up Westlake to work. Breaks for Pam, Leisha, Kyle and Sharon. 11 - Olivia's lunch. Sakura is doing lunch prep today. When we bring the kids inside from the playground. I change a few diapers while Sharon does circle time. 12 - Anne's lunch. I enjoy my hummus sandwich with the kids. All 8 Seahorses are here today. We settle down for naps. 1 - Sharon's lunch. Over to Starfish. All the kids are napping. I browse through my Rough Guide To Berlin. Focus on the history of the Reichstag and the amazing Reichstag dome. 2 - Toni's lunch. Mr. O' never falls asleep. The Seahorses wake up one-by-one. We color with markers and read books. Zig-zag through the Denny Triangle on my way home. Change clothes. Watch Hardball and Rachel Maddow. Video: Despite Fuss, Iowa Straw Poll Irrelevant. Brown rice and black beans for dinner. Watch Star Trek - Space Seed. I like your tunic, Mister Kahn. "You have a tendency to express ideas in military terms, Mister Khan."
Then Mudd's Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment