Sunday, August 21, 2011

zondag 21 augustus 2011

zondag 21 augustus 2011 Muammar Gaddafi. Where are you? It looks like that Tripoli will be taken soon. A saga that will will end soon by the rebels. Catastrophic success? Report - Large Anti-Gaddafi Protests Erupt In Tripoli. Turn on DW-TV. I love Euromaxx. I think unicyclists will save the world.

Watch France 24, too. Then Lost In Space. Give my regards to oblivion.

Dr. Zachary Smith: [to Will Robinson] Let me tell you a lesson about life, kid. There are monsters everywhere... I know, I am one.

Destroy, destroy, destroy! And so on and so forth. Next film - A.I. Artificial Intelligence.

I love Jude Law.

Who is Blue Fairy? Haley Joel Osment is awesome.

It's such a exquisite day for sci-fi. It's 80° and sunny and blue skies. But I'm asking the sun to go down. It's too bright for the Fifth. Yes. More Stargate SG-1: Prometheus and then Un-Natural Selection. Jack the Heartless. He left Fifth behind.
Last movie - MST3K: The Mad Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment