Tuesday, November 22, 2011

dinsdag 22 november 2011

dinsdag 22 november 2011 Wake up at 4:22 with BBC News still playing. It's The Documentary - Martin Wolf examines how the world has changed since the beginning of the financial crisis four years ago - Economies in Crisis. Couscous and tuna salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph and mooks comment on the pepper-spraying of Occupy protesters. A Google search for “police brutality videos” turns up 2,210,000 entries.
KIRO News shows us the rainy rain. Is it really 50°? I'm wearing shorts! Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's very fine coffee. Back to my place. Shower. Play with Crooks & Liars. Oh, no! Report - Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper-Sprayed.

I bet that this video goes viral, but (for some reason) I wonder about the credibility of Jennifer Fox. Still... the heavy-handed treatment by the police... Why? The rain lets up for a little while... thankfully for my commute to work. Ride on the streetcar. I'm with the 5 Seahorses for most of the day to give Anne planning time. They're rather cranky today. "Mine!" "Give me!" Whoa! Fresh air doesn't help either. We settle down for lunch. That's a relief. The toilets upstairs explode during my break. Oy! Kenn cleans up the mess in our room. We have some new nap music. I hear Fais nanan m'tchou. Nice. The kids sleep unitl 3. It's raining. I need a bigger umbrella. It's so wet! Streetcar to d'town. Oh! A #12 bus! I get a chance to visit Trader Joe's. It's a 25-minute bus ride through intense rain and traffic to get up to Capitol Hill. Chips, dip, salsa, hummus, frozen food... my favorites. The store is busy, busy, busy. It's Thanksgiving in a couple days. I'm in a good mood, though. Good karma with Metro, too. I catch a #11 to d'town... just a minute of waiting. Amazingly, my shoes are not too wet. Watch KIRO News. Look at the radar. Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment