Sunday, November 13, 2011

zondag 13 november 2011

zondag 13 november 2011 Awake at 6:30. Not hungry for breakfast. Watch movie - Jesus' Son. Trippy and weird movie. But I like it. A young man turns from drug addiction and petty crime to a life redeemed by a discovery of compassion. I like the talking cotton balls.

I'm curious about the Olympic Park, London - a new sporting complex currently under construction, adjacent to the Stratford City development in Stratford, Bow, Leyton & Homerton in East London for the 2012 Summer Olympics. Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. They remember Tom Keith. He performed on the show October 22. #150 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get some Sho Chiku Bai and rice rolls. #72 bus tunnel back to my place. Watch Glee - Audition. Install a portable DVD player for my netbook. Yay! It's plays A-Ha - Take Me On... All those vids I burned.

Watch the 1951 classic sci-fi film - The Day The Earth Stood Still. An extraterrestrial flying saucer is tracked streaking about the Earth. "Holy mackerel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment