Sunday, November 6, 2011

zondag 6 november 2011

zondag 6 november 2011 I wake up in Standard Time. I don't care. Time change. I get confused whenever it happens. It's crazy, man. It's really Alaska time, Right? Oh, God! What is it? Hmmm.

Zondag. Yes. It's Sun-day. Sunny day. A beautiful day. Sweet thoughts to Tom Keith. Yes. I enjoyed your sound effects. He was serious about silliness and worked hard to get a moo exactly right and the cluck too and the woof. His whinny was amazing — noble, vulnerable, articulate. He did bagpipes, helicopters, mortars, common drunks, caribou (and elands and elk and wapiti), garbage trucks backing up, handsaws and hammers.
Amazing man. Amazing talent. I switch to DW-TV. I Like EuroMaxx. Interesting expose about a guy - Peter Saunders - who lives in the Victorian years.

This post would be a little too short if I didn't include Václav Havel today. I'm concerned about our future.

“Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good."

Tschüss.

No comments:

Post a Comment