Wednesday, November 2, 2011

woensdag 2 november 2011

woensdag 2 november 2011 Up at 4:27. Turn on France 24. It seems that anti-capitalist protests are growing. Report -Protesters March In Nice Against G20 Summit In Cannes. I can see Parti Communiste Français in the crowd. "It's a time of awakening," one person says.

Check my e-mail. Kamen leads me to some cool music. This is Matt Pop's Red Tuesday Mix...

Not another Blue Monday remix, surely? Yes, another Blue Monday remix. And don't call me Shirley. I hope I have managed to bring something new to this done-to-death classic. I manipulated the chords to make it prettier, for lack of a better word. The video is a little nod to the classic New Order sleeve art by Peter Saville.

Thanks, Kamen. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks joins the gang for another Humpdays With Hal. What? Rick Perry On Income Inequality - Money Is 'Highly Overrated'. You just can't fix stupid.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Seahorses most of the day. The 8 kids are under the weather and acting a little cranky. Kenn does some goofy things to dispel the negativity. It's a bright sunny fall day. Anne reads Obiyoyo at circle talk. I love the aural interpretation by Pete Seeger. Check it out.

I notice that Anne leaves out the consumption of the sheep and the cow out of the story. Anne's circle is quieter than what is going on next door. The kids know the drill. They get their lunches from the lunch bin and unpack their food. They're so self-sufficient. I can't wait for nap time. I want to rest. It's been a busy day. Take Boren up to Westlake for a change. It's a little up-hill climb. Visit Whole foods. Back to my place. Turn on The World. I like the report about Rescuing The Stranded Pets In Flood Ravaged Bangkok. Turn on KOMO News. Things get feisty up on Capitol Hill. Report - Five People Arrested As Occupy Seattle Protesters Takeover Bank. Then they march down to Westlake. People! It's breaking news!
Some more France 24. I love the Web News. France seems to be getting a hoot out of US Politics. Pourquoi pas? Crazy candidates!

Brown rice and cod for dinner. Watch movie - Capitalism: A Love Story.

1 comment: