Tuesday, November 29, 2011

dinsdag 29 november 2011

dinsdag 29 november 2011 Up at 2:31. Turn on BBC News. I fall right back to sleep, but a dream about a fire in the kitchen wakes me back up. Oy! Turn on DW-TV. In Focus has a report - The Great Meltdown. Beautiful views.
Global warming is already having negative impacts on the livelihoods of Greenland's indigenous Inuit population. The loss of stable, year-round sea ice is disrupting traditional seal-hunting and fishing practices on which Inuit livelihoods depend. Hummus sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Charlie Pierce of Esquire.com’s Politics Blog calls in to talk about Herman Cain’s latest accuser. The Cainaclysm? Superlative cup of coffee from Jeremiah at Kaladi's. Back to my place to hear Steph and the mooks mock Herman Cain. Shower. Streetcar to work. The Seahorses enjoy dance class. Give Toni some planning time. The kids get some time in the Bike Room, too. It seems warm in the classroom. I eat my bean burrito with the kids at lunch time. Naps are easy. I enjoy some down-time. Use my feet and the streetcar to get d'town. Turn on KIRO-7 News. Protesters march into the capitol rotunda shouting: "We Are The 99%."
People tell their personal stories about recent and up-coming budget cuts. Rice pilaf and tofu for dinner. Watch Monty Python - The Meaning Of Life. I talked with Kenn about the Anglo-Zulu War in South Africa 1879...

No comments:

Post a Comment