Thursday, November 17, 2011

donderdag 17 november 2011

donderdag 17 november 2011 Up 7:11. Check out Occupy Sesame Street.
By the way, the guy next to Cookie is holding a sign which says Alea iacta est. Latin for The Die Is Cast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She has a stimulating conversation with Jesse Ventura. He defends the First Amendment rights of the Occupy movement. They manage to get into JFK conspiracies. The book - JFK and the Unspeakable. Mayan Bake for breakfast. Shower. Turn on KOMO Radio. John Carlson is a right-wing tool. He talks about the Ocuupy movement with so much bias that I am very annoyed. Walk up Westlake to work. I should be wearing another layer. I'm cold. It's 41° and breezy. Kechelle gets the first break. I hang out with the 4 Sunshine kids. We look at a National Geographic. Outside on the playground with the Seahorses and Starfish. Kenn is subbing for Cristin. We head inside early to do diapers and fix lunches. Naps are easy. Tired kids. One falls asleep with his favorite firetruck book.
When I leave work. I hear the buzz of a helicopter. It's hovering above the University Bridge. Ah, yes. Various groups of Occupy Seattle are converging there for a Day of Action and Solidarity! Rally in Support of Education and Jobs for the 99%. Westbound 520 offramp at Montlake closed is closed. A 2-mile back up on Eastlake Ave. and I-5. Hey, folks. I commute on foot. Check KOMO News when I get home.


I find that KIRO streams the news live as well... And I can watch it on my iMac. Turkey, potatoes and cranberry sauce for dinner. Watch Outer Limits - The Brain Of Colonel Barham. Next - Rachel Maddow.

Good night #N17

No comments:

Post a Comment