Friday, November 18, 2011

vrijdag 18 november 2011

vrijdag 18 november 2011 Up at 2:11. Way too early. Turn on France 24. It's IN THE PAPERS INTERNATIONAL 11/18/2011. Indeed... The whole world is watching.
KIRO News starts at 4:30. It's snowing in some places. Fried egg and toast for breakfast. Nice hot water for my shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's terrific coffee. Walk in the drizzle back to my place. Watch movie - Attack Of The Puppet People. They spend a lot of time around that rotary phone.
Up Westlake to work. Pam has a project for me - decorate a couple boxes. 11 - Cristin's lunch. Olivia and I hang out with the 7 Starfish. They're playing with baby dolls. Sharon does lunch prep. 12 - Anne's lunch. Kenn is subbing for Toni. The 7 Seahorses eat lunch with me. A little resistance against naps. 1 - Kenn's lunch. All the kids are sleeping by 1:00. I work on my boxes again. 2 - Olivia's lunch. One Starfish is awake already. We go to the Bike Room to mingle with the Sea Otters and Seahorses. Just walk straight home. Turn on KOMO News. Snow? Report - More Snow Likely For South Sound. Short walk around d'town. The clouds look weird. Back to my place. Watch movie - the "only mindlessly watchable" Surf Ninjas.
Turkey, cranberry sauce and potatoes for dinner. Next - Hardball. Movie - They Live. A drifter discovers a pair of sunglasses that allow him to wake up to the fact that aliens have taken over the Earth. I didn't know that such a supposedly schlocky sci-fi movie would present such a parallel to life in November 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment