Saturday, November 19, 2011

zaterdag 19 november 2011

zaterdag 19 november 2011 Up at 7:40. Turn on BBC News. It's the Sport Report. It's all about the Football Teams. I didn't know that Britain has so many teams... more than Germany. I finally get some real news. Report - Gaddafi's Son Saif Al-Islam Captured In Libya. I wonder if he's doing some sign language there.
Black bean dip on toast for breakfast. Up to Value Village to get some new shirts and a pair of jeans. Drop off stuff at my place. Turn on Wait, Wait. They are doing the show from the Straz Center in Tampa.
Tampa - Population 335,709. Florida... the primary source of our weird news items — the dumb criminals, the bizarre animal stories, the felon governors. Glad to hear from Marc Maron. It's been a while.
Comdedian Marc Maron Plays 'Not My Job' Yay! Continue with This American Life - Back To Penn State. I had a friend in college - Billy - from College Park, PA. He was cute, too. What was he doing at Boring Groin? TAF does interviews with Penn State fans and loyalists to try to make sense of the actions of Coach Joe Paterno and school officials. Walk up Boren. I love the air of autumn. Down Jackson to Sichuanese Cusisine Restaurant to get some Eggplant In Garlic Sauce. Wow! It's hot!
Love that sweet and spicy sauce! It's a radio day. Hawaiian music from KBCS is in my ears on my way home. Back at my place, I turn on Rick Steves' program. It's Food Adventures. He interviews Don George - editor of Lonely Planet - A Moveable Feastt. Short walk around First Hill. Love the skyline.
Eve Jackson interviews Jared Leto.

No comments:

Post a Comment