Thursday, November 10, 2011

donderdag 10 november 2011

donderdag 10 november 2011 Up with alarm. The buzzing alarm is crazy. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the death of Rick Perry’s campaign at last night’s debate. "I can't. I'm sorry... oops." Ha!

Yep. He's toast. A campaign blunder by Rick Perry stole the spotlight at Wednesday night’s presidential debate. While the CNBC debate was supposed to focus on the economy, the Texas governor forgot a key debate point and threatened to crystallize Republicans’ concerns about his candidacy. There is good ol' Herman Cain. One of Herman Cain’s harassment accusers said Cain had “complete amnesia” in saying he did not remember her. Sharon Bialek, who spoke to reporters outside her suburban Chicago home, said when asked about Cain’s comments that he didn’t know her that he was lying. Watch Star Trek Deep Space 9: In The Cards. Turn on Weekday - Your Take On The News. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Starfish and Seahorses. The Starfish enjoy a paint project. After we clean up, we head outside. It's a beautiful day. Back inside, Olivia does circle time and I do diapers. Over to Seahorses for lunch and nap time. I get to read Authentic Children. Streetcar to d'town. I feel warm, so I drop off my coat at my place. Brilliant sunset. Walk down 4th to Uwajimaya. Get veggies and tofu. Train back to d'town. I come out of the Westlake Station. It's 5 PM exactly. I see Occupy Seattle protesters moving down Pine. They're going down to Bell Harbor to rally for the Port Of Seattle Union. It's police hyper overdrive again. The Women In Black are present. A KOMO 4 helicopter is hovering above Westlake. Back at my place to check it out.
On November 10th, Port of Seattle executives will be honored for their “contributions” to the economy, with a $1,750-a-table awards banquet at the Bell Harbor Conference Center hosted by the Seattle Chamber of Commerce. Pad Thai and tofu for dinner. Movie - MST3K: Gamera Vs Gaos. Watch.... MST3K-308 1/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment