Tuesday, February 7, 2012

dinsdag 7 februari 2012

dinsdag 7 februari 2012 Restless night. Pete is laying still next to me, but I'm not used to that. Watch Comedy Central then Morning Joe. They interview Gabriel Sherman about The End Of Wall Street As They Knew It. Report - Will Populism Be The End Of Wall Street?
Rice-a-Roni and a little ham for breakfast. Switch to KOMO News. More coverage of the murder/suicide in Graham. Report - Josh Powell's Last Message: 'I Am Not Able To Live Without My Sons' People lead vigils to honor the Powell boys.
Shower. Out of the apartment by 8:15. I missed the train to d'town by one minute. It's a bit chilly in Rainier Valley. Another train picks me up at 8:43. Arrive d'town at 9:00. Walk up Westlake to Whole Foods to make a pit stop and get some O.J. Streetcar the rest of the way to work. The kids get early outside time. They all pile into the sandbox.
I cover for Anne's planning time. Kenn covers for Toni. Play-doh and geoboards for the 5 Seahorses. Anne comes back early to organize lunchtime. Sometimes, I think that things are too contrived. Anyway, it's a nice, easy-going lunch. Toni's lunch. Naps. Quiet time. Over to Starfish for Cristin's lunch. Only one early riser. Streetcar to d'town. Train at 3:29. Arrival at 3:46 at Mt. Baker Station. Walk up to Safeway to pick up some things. Wow. Pete tore the downstairs curtain down. Easy to fix. The girls greet me. (No, not the Laser eyes!)
Check out KOMO News. Video of yesterday's encounter with the Flying Karamazov Brothers.

It was hard to get a decent screen cap of this fun. Brave, Mary Nam. I like the black utilikilts, guys. Leftover pizza for dinner. Watch a new episode of Glee: The Spanish Teacher. It's Ricky Martin! Is there a future for SeƱor Martinez at McKinley?
Switch to SyFy. Watch Quantum Of Solace but fall asleep after 20 minutes of it. Up for Arachnophobia... my Midnight movie. Those creepy spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment