Friday, February 17, 2012

vrijdag 17 februari 2012

vrijdag 17 februari 2012 Up at 4:40. Turn on France 24. It's getting political in France with the candidates on the campaign trail. Hollande stresses fiscal fairness. Sarkozy calls Hollande a liar.
Eva Joly is the candidate for the Green Party in France. She said that the solution to the economic crisis in France and abroad is more green politics. Leftover spaghetti and a hot dog for breakfast. Shower. Up to Kaladi for some cogent coffee. A new cute dude is barista-ing. Back to my place. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Foster Friess is offensive. I am shocked how little understanding there is out there.

Like Steph says, sometimes I think we're regressing to the 50's. Walk up Terry to work. Oh! 7 helicopters are flying north. President Obama visits us today. Planning time for Pam. Mr. Darby is here today.
This time, the kids are dancing to his songs. Mr. Darby is good. Outside for the 6 Starfish to give Cristin a lunch break. We play in a light drizzle. Inside, we dry off, change pants and read stories. Over to Seahorses for Anne's lunch. Kenn is subbing for Toni, so that gives the kids the excuse to go crazy. I repress it. Naps are easy, though. They sleep. Starfish, however, are waking up sad. Cristin takes the sad ones to the Bike Room. I stay with the calm kids. We read books and play with puppets. Bye, kids. It's pouring rain. Streetcar to Denny. Shop at Whole Foods. My clerk, Cooper, is cute. Walk to my place and drop off my stuff. My clothes are wet, so I decide to wetter with a walk up to Cal Anderson Park. My shoes are soaked. Back home. Turn on the heat. Watch KOMO News. Report - Boeing, trade in spotlight as Obama visits in Wash. state.
It looks like he got some rain on his suit. Lots of standing water on Paine Field. Rice and fried tofu for dinner. Watch Star Trek DS9 - Inquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment