Sunday, February 26, 2012

zondag 26 februari 2012

zondag 26 februari 2012 Up at 6:32. Turn on KOMO News. We got it all... Sun, showers, snow, slush - It's a busy weather day. Fried egg and hash browns for breakfast. Sunday morning movie - Stan Helsing. Stan is actor Steve Howey... what a hottie! I love the karaoke match between good vs. evil at the end. I love funny horror!
Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. The show heads north to Duluth, Minnesota. Let's rock with acoustic pickers Trampled By Turtles.
Watch Futurama - Ghost In The Machines. When Bender dies, his disembodied software begins haunting the Planet Express building.

I love the visit to the Amish Homeworld. Fry moves to the Amish homeworld to get away from the ghost that is torturing him. No machines here... except the Robot Devil. And a geodesic dome for an Amish home... Cool!

Man! I got another CD stuck in my iMac! My Tears For Fears... stuck inside my iMac forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment