Sunday, February 12, 2012

zondag 12 februari 2012

zondag 12 februari 2012 Decent night's sleep. The cats leave me alone (for most of the night). Maxine visits me for a little while. She helps me blog.
Watch a little Weather then RT. It's already 6 PM in Moscow. Hash browns and egg for breakfast. Then, it's Modern Marvels: The Berlin Wall on the History Channel. During the Cold War, the Berlin Wall stood as a forbidding barrier in an embattled world. Erected in August 1961, the Wall system stretched 103 miles through and around Berlin, locking in 1.3-million people. 261 died trying to get over, under, around, and through it. We review the daunting devices within the Death Strip--one of the deadliest obstacle courses ever--and the ingenious ways people ran it. When the Wall fell with a thud in 1989, its pieces became souvenirs or were recycled for new roads. My t-shirt to wear to Dan & Opie's. It's rather interesting. Is a giant, monster panda marching on Seattle? Possibly.
Play with FM Forums. Find something nice and warm. Thanks to Tom Daley.

Soccer helps me feel warm, too. Watch the match FĂștbol Mexicano - Pumas vs. Puebla. I'm for Puebla (who wins so big)! ¡Una Cerveza, Por Favor!

Alana drops by the place to take Pete to the vet. Good luck, Pete. Walk up to the Seattle Farmhouse - only 10 minutes to walk, in fact. Nice party. I love Dan's t-shirt (Tranny-saurus Rex), the Bloody Mary and the collage in the bathroom.


On my way back, I admire the great view of the Rainier Vally neighborhood.
Settle down and relax with Comedy Central. Futurama - Overclockwise. And Futurama - Reincarnation. I can't over how Bender becomes a god-like entity who wants to create new heavy elements.
The sixth season of this show is so amazingly great. Watch movie - Dogma. "Leave it to the Catholics to destroy existance." Alanis Morissette Is God. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment