Monday, February 6, 2012

maandag 6 februari 2012

maandag 6 februari 2012 Up at 4:40. Turn on France 24. They interview Floriane de Saint Pierre about The Future Of Haute Couture. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She pops into the show about a minute late. They talk about the Superbowl... and how Rush Limbaugh Picks His Nose.

Potatoes and fried egg for breakfast. Steph talks about recent polls. 50% of Americans in a new ABC News poll say President Obama deserves re-election, better than Bill Clinton at the start of his re-election year and as good as George W. Bush a month before he won a second term. And Obama now leads Romney among registered voters by a slight 51-45 percent, the first time either has cracked 50 percent in a series of matchups since spring. Shower. Watch Space Precinct - Double Duty. Streetcar to work. Easy-going day with the kids. No Monday madness. My first break is upstairs with the Rainforest Kids. They have Moon Play-doh. Cool! The have tiny space-monkeys and astronauts. Hang out with the Seahorses and Starfish. Playground. Kenn is subbing for Olivia. I do lunch prep for the Starfish. Seahorses eat lunch with me. Nap time is nice and quiet. Turn on The World. Interesting report about the Big Mac Factor.
Streetcar to d'town. Pack up some stuff for my cat-sitting gig. Michael picks me up. Uff. It's rush hour. Rainier is clogged up. I meet Pete, the Cat In A Cone.
We watch MSNBC. Order Padrinos Hawaiian pizza. I'm hungry. Switch to SyFy to watch Being Human. The guys leave for their trip. I'm alone with the cats. Pete hangs out with me on the couch... all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment