Wednesday, February 29, 2012

woensdag 29 februari 2012

woensdag 29 februari 2012 Happy Leap Day! I'm starting my staycation today, but I cannot manage to sleep in. Up at 2:19. Check MSNBC. Sad feelings about the Deadly School Shootings In Ohio. I see Mitt Romney. He seems uncomfortable talking to human beings. Report - Romney Wins Arizona, Squeaks By In Michigan. Breakfast burrito. Shower. Turn on KOMO to see some snow in Hood Canal. Ah, yes. Beauty in every flake.
Shower. Turn on KTLK-1150. David Bender
and Hal Sparks celebrate happy Leap Day and happy Hump Day.
Oh! Oh! 8:55 - Snow flurries... for 3 whole minutes! Watch movie - MST3K: Stranded In Space. (Thanks, analogkid01.) Maybe SST -Death Flight, too. Here's the good part... Whoa! John de Lancie calls Billy Chrystal a pansy. Thanks, Billy. Now,I need to watch Soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment