Wednesday, February 1, 2012

woensdag 1 februari 2012

woensdag 1 februari 2012 Up before alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. No Hal Sparks today. They talk about Mitt-mentum. Ugh. Couscous with a fried egg for breakfast. Shower. Watch my morning movie - Tucker And Dale Vs. Evil. Tucker and Dale are two best friends on vacation at their dilapidated mountain house who are mistaken for murderous backwoods hillbillies by a group of college kids. I never laughed so hard about blood and gore.

Walk all the way to work. (I notice that the streetcar is running late.) Busy day with the kids. A few short breaks. Planning time for Anne, and Kenn covers for Toni. Lots of action with the 8 Seahorses. They're cleaning their baby dolls in little bathes. Live water! Lunchtime is a little crazy. Some of the kids test the limits. Whew! I'm ready for my break. Up in the staff lounge, I hear a lot of complaining. Back to the Seahorses. They're settling down for naps. Finally, it's quiet. The Starfish sleep well, but I hear lots of coughing. Glad to quit Germ Central. Streetcar to d'town. It's freezing in Russia. Report - The Big Freeze Continues Across Europe. It's a balmy here 49° in Seattle... Sunshine and blue skies. I change into shorts for my walk. Visit the little Doggie Park on Melrose. Little dogs are barking behind me.
Triangulate to Westlake Park and up to Freeway Park to sit for a minute. The sunset is blinding. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Report - Gay Marriage Reaches Crucial Vote.

Spaghetti Prima Vera for dinner. Switch to MSNBC. Rev. Al Sharpton honors the passing of Don Cornelius.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I remember those shows. How did I sneak Soul Train past my parents? I had my own TV in my room back in the 70's. It was déjà vu when I danced to Soul Train at the Timberline (closed).

No comments:

Post a Comment