Wednesday, February 15, 2012

woensdag 15 februari 2012

woensdag 15 februari 2012 Referee a cat fight at 1-ish in the morning. Hissing and growling and claws. Oh,my. Channel surfing, I find an interesting ad for Characters Unite... USA Network's award-winning public service program, was created to address the social injustices and cultural divides still prevalent in our country. Thank you, USA Network.

Then I find Charmageddon on the LOGO channel. Cool! It's Hal Sparks. Fun show! Indeed, it's explicit.

You're good, Hal! Then I switch to Morning Joe. I'm bored back to sleep by the commercials. Up again at 6. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Of course, Sexy, Liberal Hal Sparks is in the studio for Humpdays With Hal.
He does a great impression of a Governasaurus... Speaking of Chris Christie... Chris Christie Ignores Gov. Gregoire's Outreach On Gay Marriage. Bean burrito for breakfast. Shower. Take care of the plants and the kitty litter. Train to d'town. Visit my place. Watch KIRO News. 40-minute walk up and down Pike. Train back to Rainier Valley. Caui greets me. Pete gets all over me. Watch Hardball. Switch to BBC America to watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Redemption. Then KOMO News. A display about how people survived the Depression Era in Seattle. Here's a painting.
A "Hooverville" painting by Ronald Debs Ginther. COMING SOON! Exhibit: Hope in Hard Times: Washington During the Great Depression. Switch between MSNBC and Comedy Central. Spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment