Monday, February 13, 2012

maandag 13 februari 2012

maandag 13 februari 2012 Up at 4:49. Turn on CNN. They cover the death of Whitney Houston. Friend: Whitney Houston 'upbeat and joyful' 2 days before death. Toast and veggie burger for breakfast. Switch to KCTS to watch New Scandanavian Cooking. "Shellfish For Summer" sounds yummy. Then an episode of Rick Steves - Germany's Black Forest and Cologne.
It is one of the oldest cities in Germany, having been founded by the Romans in the year 30 BC. I remember visiting the Cologne Cathedral when I was a kid. At 9, I watch WCPO News at Noon. Good old Cincinnati. Nobody has claimed the Powerball prize?
Watch some France 24 for a change. I see live coverage of China's vice president, Xi Jinping, arriving in Washington D.C. The Web News keeps me au courant. Welcome to the USA, Mr. Xi
Short walk around the neighborhood. Pete wants to escape, so I put him in the basement and close the door. It's cloudy and the air is moist. Next from Netflix - The Nines. Fascinating movie about Supernatural, God-like powers. A troubled actor, a television show runner, and an acclaimed videogame designer find their lives intertwining in mysterious and unsettling ways. Ryan Reynolds as a niner named: "G" Gary a troubled actor/ Gavin a TV writer/ and Gabriel a Computer-Game designer.

Watch some MSNBC, but I'm really waiting for KOMO News at 4. YAY!

It's not raining, but I stay inside with the cats. I see that Pete has made himself at home in the guest bedroom.

Watch Being Human on BBC America. PoliticsNation. Couscous and hot dog for dinner. Movie - Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment