Thursday, February 9, 2012

donderdag 9 februari 2012

donderdag 9 februari 2012 Why did I set my alarm on a day off? Anyway... Watch KOMO News. The weather forecast calls for rain. Ramen and fried egg for breakfast. Watch movie - Head - starring The Monkees. Trippy little film. I love the scene where Micky Dolenz is walking through the desert, thirsty and sweaty, and he encounters an empty pop machine. Then a troop of Italian soldiers surrenders to him.

It's on Ch. 116 - Antenna TV. Antenna TV - Classic TV sitcoms from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Next movie - My Boy Jack. Our hero, Daniel Radcliffe - John Kipling - is lost during the Battle of Loos. His parents are desperate to find him.
"How could I condemn my son to oblivion?" say the father, Rudyard Kipling. Beans and franks for lunch. Watch Martin Bashir. He's sharp and funny. Today, C-PAC 2012 starts. He interviews Kirk Cameron live from the Conservacon.

After Kirk's Religulous interview, I need The Elegant Universe. Science is it, baby! Eleven dimensions, parallel universes, and a world made out of strings... Groovy! Watch KOMO News. Ramen and salad for dinner. Then It's Alway Sunny In Philadelphia. I'm wondering about a global warming scenario here. Mac and Charlie: White Trash. Everyone is looking for a place to cool off.

I fall asleep with Comedy Central on. I miss 30 Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment