Wednesday, October 17, 2012

dinsdag 16 oktober 2012

dinsdag 16 oktober 2012 Happy birthday, Jedward. John and Edward Grimes are 21-years-old. Cheers! Rather restless night with some strange dreams. Up at 3:40. Watch Star Trek - Obsession. People are buzzing about the Monday Night Meltdown on Dancing With The Stars. Poor Katrina. Apolo is looking hot! Rice, napa kimchi and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She offers a link to the Romney Tax Plan. Interesting interview with Richard Belzer - co-author of Dead Wrong. He comes into the Los Angeles Bureau to talk about the news of the day. He says that this election is "an invented horse race." For him, Obama gets elected. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm outside at the very beginning to start breaks. Some of the kids are stressed out about their Teddy Bear photo experience. I set up lunches for the Sea Otters. Over to Starfish who have an early lunch. As they finish, they go down for naps. It's quiet here, but it's buzzing next door. The Seahorses are going down for naps, but a couple of them are a little hyper. I go to help. Finally, by 1:30, they're all asleep. The Sea Otters are not having a very magic nap time. One wakes up. He wakes up some others. Oy! I'm glad that it's a sunny day. I take the early-risers out. Streetcar to d'town. Settle down for news and weather, but I'm getting ready for dinner and the debate. Lovely evening in Seattle. Switch on NPR and put it in my ears while I walk and watch the sunset. Active debate. Calm skies.
I'll sort it out tomorrow morning... hopefully. He said, then he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment