Monday, October 1, 2012

zondag 30 september 2012

zondag 30 september 2012 Up in the middle of the night. Geez. I can't help thinking about Rory... and Amy.
Catch a movie - La Bamba.  Thank you.  No commercials. RIP Ritchie Valens. Richard Steven Valenzuela (Phillips) is a normal teenage boy who becomes a rock 'n' roll superstar. Poor, Donna. Tater tots and fried egg for breakfast. It's Halloween already on TV. After a couple episodes of Buffy, it's The Hitcher. It's scary.
Pete joins me in the man cave to enjoy this fabulous movie. "He's going to kill more people!" Sad to tell you... People die.
But Pete, the cat, survives. Watch movie - MST3K: Eegah. This movie is not for healthy and non-healthy human beings. "Joel! I'm goin' to slap this movie so hard!" So, I switch to Rick Steves in Iran.  Pot noodles for dinner.  Amazing. Watch movie - Android. I've seen this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment