Monday, October 8, 2012

zondag 7 oktober 2012

zondag 7 oktober 2012 Up at 4:30. Watch RT. They show a documentary. We meet these crazy young people who spend their free time climbing construction sites and towers and ignoring safety ropes – all in search of adrenaline.  Report - On Top Of The World. The Daily Mail did a similar report about these crazy Russians with some amazing photos. Report - Always On Edge: Meet The Extreme Russian Climbers Who Scale Moscow's Tallest Structures Without Any Safety Equipment. I feel a bit queazy.
Spicy sweet potato fries and an egg for breakfast. Turn on KEXP for Preaching The Blues and take it with me on my walk to First Hill. A #12 bus whisks me up to Trader Joe's where I buy a few things. It's busy but not crazy busy. Back to home. The bus driver on the #12 seems philosophical. He says, "Life is a long road... a long, bumpy road." Drop off my stuff. Wander around Capitol Hill while listening to A Prairie Home Companion. The Sunday Market is packed. Over to Cal Anderson Park to watch some Frisbee Football. Back to my place. Watch France 24. They have live reports from Caracas about the presidential elections in Venezuela. It's A Moment Of Truth For Chavez. Make some Caprese Salad and a batch of chicken chili while watching Star Trek - Journey To Babel.  Then DS-9: Babel. At last for my Babel marathon - Star Trek: Enterprise - Babel One.
Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch France 24. Report - Venezuela's Chavez wins fourth term as president. Until 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment