Wednesday, October 24, 2012

woensdag 24 oktober 2012

woensdag 24 oktober 2012 Happy 30th to Pike Market Child Care Center. Amazing. I was with you June '83.
Up at 4:14. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. She sternly feels that Romney is not serious about the Commander-In-Chief job. No national security meetings in Romney's first 100 days? Really? And he's not real about what President Reagan did. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Mass. State Rep. Hank Naughton (D), and he reveals the truth about Mitt Romney's debate claim that the Navy's fleet "is smaller now..." President Bush started to decrease the use of Navy boats. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's great coffee. Down to Pike Market. I'm really lucky to bump into Ilene and a group of kids. They decorate Rachel the pig and sing Happy Birthday for PMCCC.
So many hugs! Great way to start the day. Streetcar to work. I'm with the Sea Otters as Patty and Charmaine take some planning time. We play Five Little Ducks Went Out To Play... and we go out to play. We chase Daddy, Mommy and baby bubbles. Are we going to get rained out? The weather turns gloomy. Mellow lunchtime. I hear some coughing at nap time. Streetcar to d'town. Down to Pike Market to see PMCCC. I am amazed how this place has transformed. It's all on one level. I tag along with a group of 2-year-olds to the new playground. The kids and I make sand castles.
The teachers are welcoming. I feel very warm inside. Hugs from old co-worker Lauren. Thank you, PMCCC very much. But my back is killing me. I want to go home. So, I miss the cake cutting. Walk up Union to my place. Settle down and turn on the news. Obama is going to 8 states in 48 hours. That's ambitious.
This is an early Trick-Or-Treat while I check some blogs before I go to bed. Eek! Quit scaring me, Josh Romney! Pleeeeeeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment